Thursday 13 October 2011

Invention Reflection

1. What part of your finished project did you find most successful and why?
The part of my image I find most successful is the creativity of the invention. I've never heard of a dream reader before. Also, I think the background I used to display the invention does a good job of showing what the invention's purpose is.
2. What part of your finished project did you find least successful and why?
The part I like least about the image is the cords that connect the reader to the person. I think it could have been done better. Also, the design of the reader is fairly simple, but I think if I were to try to actually sell it (if it was real) I wouldn't make it any more complicated looking than it is.
3. Why do you think this would be a great invention for the future?
This would be an awesome invention for the future! Have you ever woken up in the morning and could only vaguely remember your dream? Or have you ever tried to explain a dream you had but just couldn't quite get the details right? Ahah! Just play back the dream using your dream reader. You can view it on your computer via the SD or USB memory key that the dream is recorded on. Remember Freud's 'The Interpretation of Dreams'? when he began to study a person's dreams in order to figure out things about their personality. Well the dream reader would make this method more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment