Wednesday 16 November 2011

Phototext Assignment

Reflection:
1. What I like most?
I like that I was able to create three different scenes with the same words and photos, I also like the practice I got with filters (like lens flare, solarize, and extrude), brushes, and especially using displacement maps (which is used in the second picture where I made a displacement map out of the words and displaced the pictures onto it).
2. What can be improved?
I could have improved the assignment by making each picture more different than the rest (i.e. by placing the subject in different parts of the scene).
3. Which specific picture was most successful?
I find that the third picture is the most successful. I like the poses the subjects are in and the 'solarize' filter I used to create a blue and yellow effect. I also really like that the words are not the main focus of the scene because they blend into the scene. Lastly, I like the swirling brushes I used. They create a mystical effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment